· How should the Vitamins be stored?
The vitamins should be stored in a cool and dry place in the original packaging.
· Are the vitamins dairy-free?
Most of our vitamins are dairy-free, but it is advised that you check the ingredient label. Our products also come with warnings regarding any allergens used.
· What is product shelf life?
2 years Best By Date from manufacturing date.
· Is it suitable to take your products during lactation or pregnancy?
We do not provide advice related to taking supplements during pregnancy or lactation. It is important that you get advice from your doctor before taking our supplements.
· What is the age of consumers that can use this product?
People over the age of 18 (read the Caution statement)
Quality Control and Manufacturing Queries
· Where are the vitamins manufactured?
We conduct our own research and manufacture vitamins in an FDA-inspected facility in USA .
Our facility is GMP certified as well, and our products fall under the GMP/NSF guidelines.
We also conduct third-party lab testing to ensure potency and purity.
· Does the label on the product list everything?
We believe in informing our customers about everything that is in our product. We include a complete list of ingredients, along with an allergen warning when required. We also include weight, service size, and the percentage value of the product.
Delivery, Shipping and Return
· Do you provide international shipping?
Yes, we do ship internationally but the order should meet our minimum order quantity. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com to inform about our MOQ for international shipping.