VIGOR ANGEL understands the importance of data privacy for its customers. We believe in keeping our customers informed about how we process, share, use, and collect your personal data, as well as the choices and rights that you have with regard to how we use your personal information.
Information Collected by Us
VIGOR ANGEL obtains information from you using three different ways:
1. Information provided directly by you
The information that you choose to share with us includes your full name, email address, home/work address, and contact number. This happens when you use our site, create or register an account, buy our products, communicate with us, or fill out a survey form.
2. Information that we collect automatically
3. Information obtained from third-parties
The process of obtaining your information from trusted parties is to give you a more personalized experience on our website. We use this information to ensure targeted interactions and inform you about the products you might require, as well as to conduct market-related research.
Use of Collected Information
The information we collect can be used in the following ways:
- Personalizing content for a better customer experience
- Fulfilling your orders
- Providing satisfying customer support
- To recognize and address issues within the website
- To communicate, contact or inquire the user when required
- Provide the user with important updates and information about the brand
- Maintaining and setting up a user account
- Communicating online targeted advertisements about promotional and marketing information related to our brand
- Preventing and solving issues related to intellectual property infringement and fraud
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our website
Customer Rights and Choices
· Limit tracking and decline cookies
· Opting out of Email updates
The customer always has the option to unsubscribe to our newsletter and updates sent via email.
· Right to delete personal information
The customer can reach out to us anytime to request the deletion of personal information collected by us. Upon receiving the request, we will delete your data, except in case of some exceptions.
We look out for any kind of threat that might cause a breach of the personal information you provide. We’re constantly looking to sustain our system security.
We do not knowingly collect nor sell any personal information of children under the ages of 13 and 16, respectively. We undergo all efforts to delete any information provided by children under the ages of 13.
Get in Touch